Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My photos from the Bruce Peninsula

The Bruce Peninsula is the narrow strip of land separating Lake Huron and Georgian Bay. The Georgian Bay side has cliffs and very clear water. The best parts are in the Bruce Peninsula National Park. The Bruce Trail goes through this area and provides access to many interesting sights. After the Pacific coast and Rocky Mountains, it's my favourite part of Canada.

I've uploaded a lot of photos of the area to Panoramio a site which allows you to view photos on a map or in Google Earth. You can view all my photos tagged "Bruce Peninsula", view my photos from the area on a Google Maps type map or get the .KML with for all photos by me, open that in Google Earth and then search for "Tobermory, ON" to get to the area.

No comments: